By Edward S. Shapiro
Read Online or Download Academic Skills Problems, Fourth Edition: Direct Assessment and Intervention PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
This renowned practitioner advisor and textual content offers an efficient, problem-solving-based method of comparing and remediating educational abilities difficulties. best authority Edward S. Shapiro presents useful options for operating with scholars throughout all grade degrees (K–12) who're suffering from examining, spelling, written language, or math.
Achieve a greater knowing of parent-child barriers and the mechanisms for his or her dissolutionThe breakdown of applicable generational limitations among mother or father and baby can threaten the child’s mental improvement. Implications of Parent-Child Boundary Dissolution for Developmental Psychopathology: who's the guardian and who's the kid?
"Children of Substance-Abusing mom and dad: Dynamics and remedy" is an important reference for all psychological overall healthiness execs and scholars who have to comprehend and deal with this inhabitants. It bargains a useful glance attreatment ideas and programmatic interventions around the existence span and fills a big hole within the present literature.
This short specializes in adolescence who interact in sexually destructive habit and the way they transition again into public colleges after serving time in a juvenile prison or therapy facility. The short examines the adaptation among common sexual behaviors and sexually damaging behaviors and offers an summary of the theories of sexual offending.
- Working with High-Risk Adolescents: An Individualized Family Therapy Approach
- Talking Back to OCD: The Program That Helps Kids and Teens Say "No Way" -- and Parents Say "Way to Go"
- Family-Centered Treatment With Struggling Young Adults: A Clinician’s Guide to the Transition From Adolescence to Autonomy
- Treating Survivors of Childhood Abuse: Psychotherapy for the Interrupted Life
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: Cognitive Therapy with Children and Young People (CBT with Children, Adolescents and Families)
Extra info for Academic Skills Problems, Fourth Edition: Direct Assessment and Intervention
Academic Skills Problems, Fourth Edition: Direct Assessment and Intervention by Edward S. Shapiro