By M. Egle Laufer,Moses Laufer
Read or Download Adolescence and Developmental Breakdown: A Psychoanalytic View (Maresfield Library) PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
This well known practitioner advisor and textual content provides an efficient, problem-solving-based method of comparing and remediating educational talents difficulties. major authority Edward S. Shapiro presents functional recommendations for operating with scholars throughout all grade degrees (K–12) who're being affected by examining, spelling, written language, or math.
Achieve a greater figuring out of parent-child obstacles and the mechanisms for his or her dissolutionThe breakdown of acceptable generational barriers among dad or mum and baby can threaten the child’s mental improvement. Implications of Parent-Child Boundary Dissolution for Developmental Psychopathology: who's the guardian and who's the kid?
"Children of Substance-Abusing mom and dad: Dynamics and therapy" is an important reference for all psychological wellbeing and fitness pros and scholars who have to comprehend and deal with this inhabitants. It deals a useful glance attreatment recommendations and programmatic interventions around the lifestyles span and fills a massive hole within the present literature.
This short specializes in early life who interact in sexually damaging habit and the way they transition again into public faculties after serving time in a juvenile reformatory or therapy facility. The short examines the variation among general sexual behaviors and sexually damaging behaviors and gives an outline of the theories of sexual offending.
- Clinical Perspectives on Reflective Parenting: Keeping the Child's Mind in Mind (The Vulnerable Child: Studies in Social Issues and Child Psychoanalysis)
- Parenting as Partners: How to Launch Your Kids Without Ejecting Your Spouse
- Alone in the Mirror: Twins in Therapy
- Identity Around the World: New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development, Number 138 (J-B CAD Single Issue Child & Adolescent Development)
- High-Functioning Autism/Asperger Syndrome in Schools: The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools (The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series)
- Exploring Eating Disorders in Adolescents: The Generosity of Acceptance: v. 2
Additional info for Adolescence and Developmental Breakdown: A Psychoanalytic View (Maresfield Library)
Adolescence and Developmental Breakdown: A Psychoanalytic View (Maresfield Library) by M. Egle Laufer,Moses Laufer