By M. Perret-Catipovic,Francois Ladame,Maja Perret-Catipovic,Philip Slotkin
Read Online or Download Adolescence and Psychoanalysis: The Story and the History PDF
Similar adolescent psychology books
This well known practitioner consultant and textual content provides an efficient, problem-solving-based method of comparing and remediating educational talents difficulties. best authority Edward S. Shapiro offers useful options for operating with scholars throughout all grade degrees (K–12) who're being affected by interpreting, spelling, written language, or math.
Achieve a greater realizing of parent-child obstacles and the mechanisms for his or her dissolutionThe breakdown of applicable generational barriers among mum or dad and baby can threaten the child’s mental improvement. Implications of Parent-Child Boundary Dissolution for Developmental Psychopathology: who's the guardian and who's the kid?
"Children of Substance-Abusing mom and dad: Dynamics and remedy" is an important reference for all psychological overall healthiness pros and scholars who have to comprehend and deal with this inhabitants. It bargains a useful glance attreatment recommendations and programmatic interventions around the lifestyles span and fills an incredible hole within the present literature.
This short makes a speciality of adolescence who have interaction in sexually destructive habit and the way they transition again into public faculties after serving time in a juvenile penitentiary or remedy facility. The short examines the adaptation among basic sexual behaviors and sexually destructive behaviors and gives an outline of the theories of sexual offending.
- Anxiety: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Children and Young People (CBT with Children, Adolescents and Families)
- Adolescência e juventude : conhecer para proteger (Portuguese Edition)
- Socioemotional Development in the Toddler Years: Transitions and Transformations
- Nowhere to Grow: Homeless and Runaway Adolescents and Their Families (Social Institutions and Social Change)
- Minnesota Symposium on Child Psychology, Volume 38: Culture and Developmental Systems (The Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology)
- Infant Observation: Creating Transformative Relationships
Additional resources for Adolescence and Psychoanalysis: The Story and the History
Adolescence and Psychoanalysis: The Story and the History by M. Perret-Catipovic,Francois Ladame,Maja Perret-Catipovic,Philip Slotkin